Information Newcastle United for our English fans
Welcome in our city Den Haag and at our club ADO Den Haag. To make your trip here for the match ADO Den Haag - Newcastle United on the 4th of August as easy as possible, we want to give you soms information about our city and our stadium. We hope it will help you.
The City: Den Haag (The Hague)
We are very happy to welcome you here as a guest in our beautiful city Den Haag, the residence of the Dutch queen, the royal family, the government and the city of Peace and Justice.
Our city has a beautiful centre with big public squares full of terraces, shops and nice restaurants, but besides that we have the beach on only ten minutes from the Central Station. If you take tram 1 or 9 you’ll be at the beach with the grand boulevard in no time.
Travelling to the stadium
The Kyocera Stadium from ADO Den Haag is situated just outside the city, near the highway. Public Transportation is the best way to get there.
HTM (The Hague Tram Company) offers transportation to and from the Kyocera Stadium on days that there is a home game. They will transport you by RandstadRail from the Central Station, a normal tram goes to the train station (Ypenburg) near the stadium.
• Randstadrail 3 and 4: Stop at Forepark (12 minute walk)
• Tram line 19: Stop at train station The Hague Ypenburg (13 minute walk)
These busses are also an option:
• Bus 33: Stop at train station The Hague Ypenburg (13 minute walk)
• Bus 60: Stop at Tiber or Dinkel (once per hour)
Tickets for the match
You can buy a ticket for the away area, through Ticketbox in any Primera bookstore in the Netherlands (for further information www.primera.nl) If you don’t have the opportunity to buy a ticket via Primera, you can buy tickets on the 4th of August in the awayteam zone that's reserved for the Newcastle United fans next to stadium, near entrance 22-24. Fans from Newcastle can go into the stadium from 15.30 hours, the match will start at 17.00 hours. English fans who will come with a car can park in the awayteam area at the same place as where they van buy their ticket for the awayteam area. Tickets costs €14,-.
Our Stadium, Kyocera Stadium
In our stadium there are of course some rules. We would like you to take notice of:
· Anyone who attends the match must be in possession of a valid ticket and proper ID, which can be shown when asked for.
· ADO Den Haag and her Security team is responsible for searching all spectators and for checking that they are in possession of a valid ticket. They can also demand to see identification.
· The ADO Den Haag stewards are available for any questions. If they give you a command, listen to them, because they look out for your safety.
· It is an offence to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs during the journey to the stadium, but also around and in the stadium. You could be rejected at the entrance.
· Is it an offense to carry fireworks or objects of any kind that can cause injury to others, regardless of the reason for the possession. In the stadium you will be searched and on the stands are cameras who will register everything that happens on the stand. People carrying fireworks will be arrested.
· It is an offence to throw anything at all on the pitch. Coming on to the pitch has a fine of 15.000 euro’s.
· It is an offence to use any form of racist of threatening behavior.